Wrong username or password.
Cased Dimension's focus on automation is to ensure automation is controlled and not chaotic. To automate without alignment to Business or Operational process will cause issues. The examples listed below are introduced to client environments in a controlled but audited manner. Client approval prior to introduction is a key requirement.
IT Operations Automation
- Stop concurrent thread connections (old) in application pool
- User Create / Manage / Retire
- Automate Password Reset
- Coordinate backup with application management (App offline for backup)
- Stop long hanging SQL query in a DB
- Restart Database
- Clear Cache
- Ping Device
- Monitoring Services Open & Close Work Item/Ticket
- Exchange Account Creation
- User Group Administration
- Patch Deployment
- Provisioning of new Virtual Machines
- Problem and Incident Management Routines
- Import Network CMDB Assets
- Join up data between Service Desks
- Backup Procedures
- Automate Complex System Preparation and Restore Processes
- Provision of User approved software
Business Process Automation
General Business Automation
- Employee Self-Service
- Presenting and auditing manager approval of employee requests for software, assets or system access.
- Mobile Team / Digital Workforce - Provision of work tasks and address for Field Team to manage + allow Team to update tasks whilst mobile.
- Building Visitor Pass / Room Booking / Car Park Booking / Wireless Key Request / Desk Booking.
“Today we process & support in excess of 80% of our business requests for 7 business departments in an automated manner via Self-Service” - Process Manager Global Company with 19,000+ users.
Automation does not “automate” the entire process as human approval etc. requires human intervention.
Contact Us for further information.
- MANAGED SERVICES
- AZURE SUPPORT SERVICE
- CESG SECURE SERVICE
- AUTOMATION PROCESS EXAMPLES
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- TECHNOLOGIES SUPPORTED