Wrong username or password.
SCSM 2012 versus SCSM 2016
The primary differences between SCSM 2012 and SCSM 2016 relate to application performance & usability.
With SCSM 2016, the product will move to support .Net 4.5.1.
This will break custom solutions made certain 3rd party (non-Microsoft) companies after upgrade to SCSM 2016. Thankfully, as an Alliance Partner, Cased Dimensions has early access to SCSM 2016 and we are compliant on release.
The SCSM 2016 result is better staff productivity as the application is much faster.
- — Experience up to 10-fold improvement in console performance when creating/updating work items, up to 2-fold gain in workflow processing, and up to 4-fold improvement in incident processing capacity.
- — Get Configuration Manager and Active Directory (AD) data through connectors up to 67% and 50% faster, respectively.
- — Complete incident workflows up to 50% faster.
- — Views are designed to load faster so Work Items or views of CI’s will load faster.
- — Perform live database to data warehouse grooming up to three times faster.
- — Create rich reports and slice data based on Year, Quarter, Month, and Day using new date dimensions in Service Manager data warehouse cubes.
- — Use Lync 2013 and Skype for business with Service Manager.