Wrong username or password.
SLA Management in SCSM
The Cased Dimensions SLA Management Pack for SCSM allows you to automate and monitor your service desk more effectively, boosting productivity and improving people’s perceptions of the service.
Our software, globally unique for SCSM, handles both SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and OLAs (Operational Level Agreements). SLA measures end-to-end service, whilst OLA assesses internal operational performance, focusing on each person or support group involved in resolving an issue.
The inclusion of SLA’s and OLA’s helps make service more pro-active.
The benefits of our SLA Management Pack as compared to SCSM’s native function include:
- — Faster performance and ability to write as many SLA’s as you wish.
- — OLA & SLA Management, with the ability to view & organise work items by SLA's or OLA's within Views.
- — Full support for Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and Activity Management.
- — If your naming convention is different to SLA and OLA and or you want KPI’s; name your metric and make it your own
- — Set "Time to Respond" and "Time to Fix" metrics. Even define your own metrics with your naming convention and use for pro-active or reactive management.
- — VIP Visibility and Time Zone Visibility within "Views".
- — Ability to Stop the Clock (dynamically via Policy - IE: status of ticket or another ticket property)
- — Remove need for "Queues" as you write SLA's which improves performance of SCSM.
Visit our resources section for more information.
View in the SCSM App Store
Click here to view SLA Management in the App Store and watch a demo
Email email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a demonstration.
SCSM 2016 with Cased Dimensions
Click here to find out why SCSM 2016 is different with Cased Dimensions.